Wednesday 9 March 2011

I am ok.

The new post on http://inclusivecyclingforum.org.uk/2011/03/09/what-its-all-about/ Just reminded me, that it is!!!! and I don't feel quite as low, because I know I've got Hillsborough tomorrow. (and it isn't about ME ME ME) I think my main reason for feeling cack today was because I had really looked forward to my first day of .......nothingness :) in absolutely ages, and I accepted rhe settees invite, after breakfast. But couldn't settle so MADE myself do some chuffing awfully boring jobs!!! Why didn't I just go for a cycle??? With the same gusto I decided to meet my lil boy from school, even though he's 100 times faster than I, on his BMX Anyway

Getting Ziggy out....? I went 'Tits up' and all I could do was cry, I hadn't hurt myself at all, it was just I felt so helpless. Will I eventually need someone to get me in my trike etc? I'm crap. I did make myself go, but only went half way. And the CTC want to take photos of Steve Marsden and I on a cycle ride.


Thank's Kev for recognising my 'Manicness' before I did even!!!

I'll be ok tomorrow, I bet it's super busy after last week.

Oh Hi to Ian, glad you got in touch, were you impressed with my tandam riding?? Apparently though, it doesn't count unless I'm 'Captain'

6 comments:

  1. You need a bigger shed :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. or a brick built home for your trike on the front level with the road

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am actually having an extension of my porch made later this year, to house my Trike, which hopefully will slide under the steps.


    Leaving the wooden shed empty, to house my moods. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It could become the guest room :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. if your having extension built get a big chain set into foundation concrete to chain trike to

    ReplyDelete