Tuesday 22 January 2013

The Cost

After my meeting today was cancelled due to bad weather, I grumbled that I would be ok, if I could cycle train, and cycle again. But I think we are leaving that for a bit, but not scraping thje idea. But did some behind the scenes texting,  I needed to go into meet a guy who I love but can't name!! and a woman called Ruth. Who was producing a Story on our experience of Co-Production.It became Oh sooo very apparent how all the organisations, I am involved in want the same!! And could possibly share info, and stuff???

I am a a bit bolloxed, how buearacracy and the blame culture pisses me off. And I'm sorry if I offended you today. I am fond of everyone apart from my ex' wife!!! and to be fair, I'm not too bothered about her, because, without her, I would have been de motivated and helpless.

No comments:

Post a Comment