Thursday 16 January 2014

Catch up :)

My life seems to be quickening again. Which I do love, under usual circumstances.....? but I feel a tad shit to be honest, and I'm just sleeping in my armchair and dribbling attractively, in-between bursts of activity. Yesterday, I went to London for my first meeting with the National Coproduction Advice Group, which is a sub group of the more known Social Care Institute for excellence. Which went really well, and I am really looking forward to finding out more and getting stuck into it. And I actually get paid, and rightly so!!  


I took the hassle free easy way of travel, and I'm glad I did. Because I was a bit analy retentive, stressed, and tired by the time I got off my final train at Dore. It was just nice to have a car waiting for me, than fiddle about in the dark.


My lil boy had earned his supper :) and fixed my PC, I'm well impressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment