Wednesday 16 February 2011

Such a long day.......

After I saw the children off to school, all happy and jolly. My taxi rolled up, and took me for an interview live on air with Rony Robinson. I ran straight in had a natter live on air, in which I probably said a load of b* I can't listen tho because the volume from 'live' recordings isn't working on my pc. And no one seems to be able to fix it. I blither ed a lot to Rony, I can't really remember what I said, but I remember feeling a bit ripped off because there was loads of stuff, I could have spoken about.

I left there to an awaiting cab, went up to The Shop, where I saw the lovely Mr Marsden giving out leaflets to passers by :) Ahhh bless, I felt really proud of being so well supported. I rushed in where I met the rest of the SDS team, which was really nice, because I hadn't seen Liz, Liz and Nicky for months, and they had all previously been cycling with Steve, so it was a nice reunion of lovely folk. Liz H who's lovely, she seems to have a permanent buzz, and Liz S who...remember the strawberry's and cream and fizzy strawberry pop? At Hillsbro' when we all had a cycle day? Yes? Well that was Liz S :) And then there's my friend rocker Nicky with all her tats. And they all said they wanted to help out with any work, besides SDS stuff that I was doing. But my guess is they won't commit to forming a comittee at Hillsborough. But I had an idea??? I know, it's only a little one though it's not earth shattering, We have a Health Champs event coming up on the 16th of March, so why don't I get the SDS team and maybe Steve as well to facilitate a table for discussions, and maybe get a group then for Hillsborough??

Met loads of interesting folk today, and put faces, to email addys. And I through down the gauntlet of challenge to Richard Webb, whose an Executive Director of Social Care. I invited him to ride Ziggy!! He did accept my challenge, and then reminded me of it as I was going ...So you never know?????

My friend Sally came, I introduced her to Steve and then got dragged off somewhere.

Cheer up Dave :( I know It's easy for me to say.

Tomorrow? I'm off to some feed back thingy, giving feed back to an in dependant group about The Health Champions, and whether they've made a good use of their lottery fund..? I think .

Steve's on holiday for a week now, I will try my best est and hardest, to leave the poor guy alone. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment