Thursday 3 February 2011

Wanted for different reasons!!!

First this morning, after the children were off to school, and I'd settled the builders in with tea, taken deliveries had a quick meeting with Steve Marsden. I was collected by cab, to go and Co Produce, a set of guidelines for Adult Social Care on.....(get this :D) risk assessment!! My lift in, commented on this saying 'Well whatever you say, they'll automatically think the opposite!!! So I asked if this was right, and it was!!! Thing is, I am very sensible though!!!:D (just young-21) I saved my BF life probably when I was 15, and I found her asleep, and smelling of booze. (turns out she'd had a bottle of tablets and a bottle of whiskey!) I did phone an ambulance, but I was thinking how funny it was - perhaps I missed the point!!!

I rushed on to a meeting about the Exhibition we're having on Furnival Gate and Pinestone Street, in that empty shop opp Debenhams.

Hey I think Liverpool Council, have a fair point. It's all very grand, having the Big Society, but the government are cutting the funds of the organisations (which I am part of)that look after this Society. (hey is s'one being personal about my weight??)Don't Answer!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment