Sunday 11 July 2010

I've done it, posted the form...eeeeek Cert Ed

Well I've actually completed my application form and sent it off, and it's a bit scary to be honest, but exciting. Hey it's a good job I can cycle because the letter box, across the road, had it's 'slit' blocked. Ooooh that's such a rude word(kind of) :D It's one of those words which is entirely clean, but it has such connotations, or is it my very immature 21 year old brain again???? I cycled to the Rise, to post it and was really happy with my life, (for once) I can hear you say, I know I've been a right moaning Minnie. Once there, I parked up, and I noticed a car stop, to stare at Ziggy. They were Chris and Dave Slack, and I like to think I didn't bore them too much, with tales of the most important thing that has happened in my life......not really my disabling RTA, or my divorce, or even my fantastic children, but cycling, and the Inclusive Cycling at Hillsborough. How incredibly geeky????

Oh I had a shower, so thanks S & S, I think that's helped my mood, but the builders/plumbers/my decorators ;) are in tomorrow, what a cheery thought. And Steve beautiful Marsden is going to face my nemesis with me. I'm gonna tackle Beauchief lights!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment