Wednesday 12 May 2010

Date For your diary

In case you've escaped my mailing list, there is to be an all inclusive cycling day. Happening, every Thursday, at Hillsborough Park, between 10-3. It will be permanently staffed by qualified Wheels For All people, like Fred, Ed and 'lil' old me. The launch day is Thursday the 27th of May. But prior booking is a neccersary procedure, so if you fancy having a try, I'm sure between us we can make it happen for you :) just call Nick Blood, on 0114 2346052.

Thanks to Dave, who helped me follow the correct proceedure last night.

Wow, I've been so busy answering queeries about it today, I'm pretty sure, I've covered everything.

I even squeezed in a visit to the nurse, and my leg was fab!! comparitively speaking. I haven't got to go back for a fortnight!!!

2 comments:

  1. When the Queeries turn up just sit them down and make then a cuppa.

    A reet nuisance baint't put oop a notice and you'll end up wi nowt but queeries for days afterward.

    Just have to get the nurse to check on the swelling of your head when she does the swelling of your leg!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, I get carried away, don't I ? :) Have you passed it on to anyone exciting? Steves still not been in touch.....bugger :) I think he knows I do best, when I feel a little bit trusted. But we could av said owt!!!

    ReplyDelete