Monday 24 May 2010

Roller coaster again

Why the old mobility scooter?
Because everyone wants proof, that I had one, I suppose, I stumbled accross the pick on my pc, it was the day, I returned it. My children loved it!!!

I have been both extremes today, very happy and very sad.

And before anyone asks, NO it hasn't got anything to do with my cycle....menstrual one, that is. I was on a high this morning, due to yesterday being so lovely really. Today was ....different...? Bollocks, and I can't find where my moby pics are, I have seen them, but they've vanished into cyber space. I am under so much stress, at this moment.

I had a lovely day at my the final ICDH lesson, everyone was so positive. Including myself, things looked good I had been asked to take my trike to the CTC rally in York, and Mr P was taking me as he was going anyway.

Would I Do My ICDH course again? .....I definitely would, but I would just try a wee bit harder to prioritise things. Because I am horrible to know, on a Monday night, when I'm soooo tired. And I must write down feelings, and thoughts of the course content that day. Plus 101 things seem to happen on Mondays, so I often have a fair bit of researchy type stuff to prepare around cycling. Or childcare round work. And invariably, I might visit my Mum like today, before cycling to collect my kids from school. Throw in a doctors appointment, or gerbil to the vets, like today. And thats me knackered.

I am really tired now, yesterday, and all the nice things I was told, and this morning, when each class member had to give positive feedback in the form of a written 'pledge' to each individual classmate receive, keep and take home.

I do hope we all meet up again, but I know we never all will be together again. Because in my experience it never happens that way. But I think the 10 'dolly mixtures' - the girlies and the one liquorish allsort - Matt. Have taught each other a lot and we are all glad of the experience. So thanks to Val, Debs and Suzy, and thank you to my classmates.




No comments:

Post a Comment