Monday 28 June 2010

Busy...hot..

The day of tumbleweed, blowing eerily on a main road into Sheffield town centre, is passed. And cyclists have to compete, for road space again. Well actually I wouldn't know about the cycling because, remember my ICDH course ? I had to hand my folder in, officially today. So we all met at the Museum, I took my children, because they'd got a teacher training day.

Ooooooh I'm exploring the possibility of going to Norwich in September, without my kids though this time. With the Inclusive Cycling Forum.

Blooody hell!! it's a bit scarey, tomorrow Kim the nurse is coming to see me, she predicts it will take an hour and a half to bandage my legs oh so tightly!! Eeeeeek!!!!!

Hey Dave who was the cyclist woman, who tangled her scarf in her bicycle? .....Thats me that, I do like scarves :)

3 comments:

  1. I remember as a child on a trailer-bike, my mum's scarf got tangled in the bike. I yelled 'STOOOP!' and she thought I needed the toilet (!!) and as we were going downhill, fairly fast, told me to wait! So I braked, hard - managed to bring the whole bike to a halt but sadly didn't save the scarf!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Camilla :) I know loads of folk say to me oooh your just like......? (unfortunately I believe she died, when her scarf got tangled) I dooo love my scarves though.

    Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isadora Duncan - actress, and she was in an open sports car, garotted by her scarf. Unfortunately more famous for her genuine death scene, than any of her other performances.

    ReplyDelete