Thursday 24 June 2010

Perfect day....(Lou Reed and Me)

I know I grumble, but I really musn't. Today was so good, and it had begun with me being weary and not really fit for owt. My taxi took Ziggy and I to Hillsborough, for the Inclusive Cycling, where I was really happy to see Fred, and Nick. I cycled to the bike shed, where I discovered we hadn't enough helmets for the young folk, I offered mine, and cycled back to the 'lodge' and found another 2. So we were sorted :)

For the next 4hours, I cycled round the park or 'games court' on an assortment of bikes. Groups were booked in, in half hour sessions and had varying disabilities. I got a massive buzz from being the back end of the tandam trike, because I actually knew the other person was pedalling, and it felt good :)

I asked this very helpful guy to nip to Lilys sandwich shop for a really unhealthy fried egg and mushroom butty. It was so yummy mmmmm.

Ooooh tomorrow, I'm gonna take some biscuits to the nurses, because next week Kim, a Lymphodema nurse, spotted my attractive ankles while I was in York. And said, 'Let me cure your legs, any friend of Steve's is a friend of mine'. So I'm seeing her next week, and I know I will hate the treatment, but she promises it's short lived. But I feel I have to thank the nurses at the Drs.

Sorry to be dull:) well I think it's interesting :D Just cos it aint rude!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment