Wednesday 16 June 2010

I'm missing my baby

I mean Ziggy of course, I text Steve earlier to remind him to kiss her goodnight and cover her with a blanket :D Surprise, surprise he didn't respond.

I seem to have gone really flat, I think it's possibly because my life has gone quiet. Or maybe that my working life revolves around my trike. And without her, my life seems to lack umph!!

I actually had 100 flyer's printed advertising Hillsbro inclusive cycling. To put in the main aid and adaptations shop in Sheffield. And I distributed them amongst the SW team, I met today. I did struggle today to be my usual highly motivated enthusiastic soul.

I'm meeting my mate Karen for a coffee tomorrow, which will be nice, (the psychiatric nurse I used to work with.....as a colleague!!!)

2 comments:

  1. See you and Ziggy in York on Saturday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking forward to it. The weather's looking good too :)

    ReplyDelete