Friday 11 June 2010

Stay home

I've had a really naff, stay at home day, but I siezed upon a possible area, where inclusive cycling could be introduced. I'll tell you more if they take me up on the idea, if not I will crawl away and hopefully everyone will 4get my blitherings. You see even when I've got a child off school, and I am forced to stay home, the cogs in my little brain just ne'stop thinking about the possibilities. It was no good, although I should (i know, I'm a hypocrit)stand by my principles, and No school, means no playtime. Except when I want some cycling me time :) I let my big girl take my ill (but not any more) boy to bowls.

Awwww, I've just realised, if Steve takes Ziggy to York, with my kids bikes? I won't have her for the Inclusive Cycling. :(

4 comments:

  1. That's what I was thinking C maybe have a chat at the weekend - may be in you manor on Saturday again so can discuss a bit.

    I have to chase up a couple of folk - will try and do this on Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've got me at it now! I just spent the day riding our recumbent tandem trike (Ziggy's REALLY BIG brother) around and around at a disability tryout type day with kid after kid screaming with fun and shouting 'faster' from the back seat!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic!!

    How rewarding must that have been?

    ....Very, I think is the answer :)

    I bet you feel all warm and fuzzy :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Surprisingly tired for not having gone 'anywhere'... Last time I did a similar event I had a bike computer on and covered 25 miles just doing circles!!!
    Some of the kids were so pleased with their achievement!

    ReplyDelete