Tuesday 29 June 2010

'Tin Man'

I feel like the 'Tin Man' with my feet at a permanent 45 degrees, to my body. My bandages are thicker than any pot construction that I could have :D I haven't found a pair of trousers, flared enough to fit yet so I aint dared venture out yet. If I didn't look so funny, I might cry, but nah, It's too much of a novelty, at the moment. And Kim did think it would be sorted in 2 weeks. And bugger, the one pair of trousers, I thought may be ok? Don't fit me anymore, eeek. Oh well atleast I provided much amusement to my children and friends, and I made Julie Andrews cheer up a bit.

Awwww, I'm not working tomorrow :( my days there are numbered so to speak. Especially with new funding as it is.

Poor Pat struggled to lift my bags off the tesco bus today, so thanks for that darling.

And Dave and Rob, no wonder my ears were burning :)

2 comments:

  1. Pardon - do you know something I don't?

    You should come up to York for the Car Free Cities event! Lady from Street Films was there and I punted inclusive cycling amongst other things....

    Said hello to Dore around 07.30 as we passed through on the train 1 bike from Derby 1 from Chesterfield then 5 bikers get on at Sheffield (most for Leeds) and then another bike gets on at Leeds - 4 of us get off at York - officially you can book 2 bikes but we calculated that the regular Leeds folk (up to 7 bikes), each spending £2400-£3000 per year on season tickets were worth £18000-£20000 per year to the train company. What other private company effectively tells this sort of business (multiplied by a few trains per day) to get lost?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Has the thing in York been and gone then? Because I'd consider it, I'd just make sure I had my 8ft flag.

    And Rob, said you popped in, whilst in Derby???? to learn how to fold Ziggy???? A'm I hopelessly wrong?

    ReplyDelete