Friday 25 June 2010

Happy Manbird.

This morning, I took my 'lil' girl to the Orthodontist otherwise known as the Dentist. So she had to miss the mornings lessons. We called in 'Nonnas' for a coffee after, whilst we waited for our taxi. And I felt distinctly uncomfortable, with all the 'Yummy Mummy's' , thing is my daughter aspires to be like that (yuk) Oh well, I suppose I did once. As I sit here drinking lager from a can, which I clutch with my bike oily fingers. I am so much happier than I was when I was trying every diet under the sun, suffering 'fits' possibly because of this.

I had an appointment this afternoon, with the nurses. So I nipped to the shops and bought them a box of chocolates. Kim the Lymphodema nurse whose visiting me on Tuesday, has taken over now, but I thought I'd have a clean dressing on first, and have a 'deckers' at what stage it was at. And to be honest, it looked great. I then cycled nearly to school, but it was just so hot!! I couldn't bare the thought of waiting, at the bottom of the drive in the scorching sun. So I went home, and phoned for them to make their own way, because they had their bikes.

;) My Mums nurse, has just paid me a visit.

Hey I've just tried to solicit myself to a small independent film maker. who do 5 minute stories, I thought how I could make so many organisations shine, through my story. But they said they'd look into it........yeah :D

1 comment:

  1. Its Sunday, and here we are celebrating the football "Don't mention the Score!" and not a peep from the terror-tyke on three wheels.

    I had a good day (well 6 hours) with the kids, and we saw a lot of amazing wildlife. One poor caterpillar was a slightly captive 'guest' at the picnic as it was picked up and offered left-overs...

    All went swimmingly until the way back from the farm (horse ride), when someone was sick. Thank you British Waterways man for the big roll of blue paper towel, and the people in the house who provided a bowl of water and cloths to get things cleaned up. Isn't it wonderful how so many people rise to the occasion when there is another obviously having a problem.

    So what's your news?

    ReplyDelete