Saturday 5 June 2010

Old Friends

I wrote a 2nd version of an article, for the CTC. My first version was a little startched, and serious I am happy now :) Whilst my children played Crown Green Bowls all morning. My friend, ex fb actually. Was coming to see us all, at the indian resturant near where I live. So my son and I cycled, and wow, how impressed with Mr Ps bike chain was my little boy, as he struggled to lift it out the panniers, partly because of it's weight, and partly because it was 7 foot long.

We ate a nice meal, and headed home, bumping into my dear friend Pete who's 'the life and soul' of any party. He too has had a brain injury when he was 23, and so it's as though his brain stopped developing, at that age. And then there's me with a 21 year old brain in a 43 year old body. :Dx One of the reasons, I don't drink in public any more, is because I can't say no....to another drink, of course. I took Pete home at about 9!! :D

Hey remember my poorly leg? Tut tut, well I haven't been to see the nurse for 3 weeks, I know it's shocking? But I'd got a couple of spare dressings, and I've done it myself. I willl need to go and get more, but the wound has significantly shrunk in size. I most certainly not taking the credit, btw. It's the type of dressings work I think.

I was told today that I have become too safe in my blog, ahhhh It's true, but I don't like to take the piss out of folk, so yep I am sorry it's true. I've become far too sensible :)

No comments:

Post a Comment