Tuesday 9 June 2015

Eeeeek PICC line

All my Yesterdays.... were good, :) I went to London for a TLAP meet, and hey I'm getting good at catching trains :D deon't laugh!!!! It's true. With minutes to spare I got from the East End of London, caught 2 trains, 2 taxis, and picked up a curry. It took 3 hrs!!!

And Lovely Todays :) A bit of idle pleasure, was spent drinking Coffee with a long time friend, who knew me in the dull days of Jock, I'm pleased to say that she always knew there was more to me than Jocks Limpet.

Tomorrow?

Crikey
 
  • A PICC line is a long, thin, flexible tube known as a catheter. It is inserted into one of the large veins of the arm near the bend of the elbow. It is then threaded into the vein until the tip sits in a large vein just above the heart.
  •  

  • 1 comment:

    1. How appropriate - on the diagram the Picc Line is coloured blue just like on the underground map

      ReplyDelete