Thursday 2 May 2013

Gorgeous Day @ Cycling 4 All, Shame I wasn't there. :(

I don't know why I bothered to go to the dentist, he couldn't do anything, because all my teeth are clean, with no decay! But he did give me a prescription of Antibiotics, (bit of placebo effect?)

I caught the train back, and my moby was pinging wi Folk wanting to Cycle, :( But I aint there !!! I was so jealous as I passed them onto Steve Marsden. I bet they were sooo busy!!

I called in at this wee Coffee Shop for a Classic Dandelion and Burdock, which was ACE, but I had to sip it on  the left side, because of my problem.....urrrrrgh!! I was just walking out when this Older Lady, said....It's Caroline isn't it? 'I've seen you in the Newspapers, and I used to go sledging with your Dad!!!' Well that was it, she'd trapped me with intrigue! So anyway this was Val, who mesmerised me, she must be 80's and she says she'll read my blog!! So Hi Val, you made my day. x

I have bought some Soda water, so I can dilute everything and I even have it neat!!! Steady on!! (i'm not a water person)

I got texts from Steve and Dave, who were having a busy and fab time. I did miss Hillsborough! But really glad it went well.

No comments:

Post a Comment