Monday 27 April 2015

I feel a rite tit!!

Most of the time!!!! with my right palm of my hand , always making sure my clothes and the medical dressings are protecting - a bit, but it does get so that that won't do, and is replaced by stumpy fingers - a pen- scissors. My wound is sending me bonkers. :(

I was contacted by the Cerebal Palsy World Games today, about training to be a games starter. For the World Games in August, but I've told them I'm not doing it. Which is such a shame :(

I went for lunch today, with my mate Anj, who had really hurt herself. I wish I could help her, cos she's always there for me. But Amazingly I cycled!!!! and felt really safe, but my wound is F* itching like bilio. And when I'm dancing roumd the frame of Ziggy to get on and off.

No comments:

Post a Comment