Wednesday 29 April 2015

My Lymph Nodes, and arms like turkey necks

I was told by Mr Kohlhardt, a rather small man with small hands, which I imagined cupping my rather large breasts :) a strange vision. The nurses had told me, that he was impeccable in his neatness, and took a pride in his workman ship. Well in 95% of cases, but unfortunately, I was the 5%, that wasn't impeccable!!  I'm sure you would not believe my bad luck?! Life is so very unfair. I really am not smiling at all :( But I went in the shower tonight, and half my bicep rises up, and is very muscley a bit popeye like. and as if taught by a band the other half of my bicep hangs down, like a mirror image nearly.

Life's a bit shit really. but at least I have it!!

But I have got an appointment in his Clinic on Thursday the 7th.

And if they'd said to me, Oh well we can test your lymph nodes to see if it has spread? But your muscles will collapse, but you'll live??? I know what I'd have said???.....just do it.

So now, I've wiped my tears, and ready for another day, at Sheffield Cycle 4 All tomorrow,  I will probably spend my time, drinking coffee, but I know I won't?? After, the nice messages, I've had from folk, I will have to say hello to everyone.

I THINK I'm going to Nottingham on Saturday the 9th, for the Meet and Greet the Tea\m of Games Starters, who are facilitating the Cerebral Palsy World Games. Of which I have been chosen to be one. It's very exciting!!! It could nearly occupy my thoughts, if it wasn't for C!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hello from Germany (waves). How did C4A go today?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Medical science have at last discover a way to cure your HIV AIDS through
    the help of dr.aluyasolutiontemple@yahoo.com he was tested and trusted
    he also have a certificate given to him by the federal government that
    qualify him to be a spell caster and a herbal doctor, Dr.ALUYA herbal
    medicine is a good remedy for HIV AIDS and HERPES VIRUS , I was a carrier
    of HERPES VIRUS and I saw a testimony on how Dr ALUYA cure HERPES VIRUS, I decided to contact
    him, I contacted him and he guided me. I asked him for solutions and he
    started the remedies for my health. Thank God, now everything is fine, I'm
    cured by Dr ALUYA herbal medicine, I'm very thankful to Dr ALUYA, reach him
    on *dr.aluyasolutiontemple@yahoo.com Or
    contact his number via +2347064851317 or you can as well add him on
    whatsapp with same number,God bless you sir
    DOCTOR ALUYA CAN AS WELL CURE THE FOLLOWING DISEASE:-
    1. HIV/AIDS
    2. HERPES
    3. CANCER ALL KINDS
    4. ALS
    5. Hepatitis A,B,C
    6. Diabetes
    7. CHRONIC DISEASE
    8. Coronary Artery Disease (Ischemic Heart Disease)
    9. Alopecia
    10.Bipolar disorder
    11.Bedwetting
    12.Carpal tunnel syndrome
    13.Celiac disease
    14.Ear Infections
    15.Endometriosis
    16.Epilepsy
    17.Chlamydia
    18.Syphilis
    19.Gonorrhea...

    ReplyDelete