Wednesday 14 November 2012

Hey I did it!

Right I'll try this, if it don't happen for you, your not missing much honest. It's just to give people an idea of how eccentric I look, with my dog and trike. I've got to admit, I was a bit scared, so used the pavement on the way to my friend Anjis, because to be honest the road's so steep, I crawled!! But I did go at Whippet speed, coming home, I must have looked bonkers! It was fab, it put me in mind of when I first had my trike, and everyone used to chat.

Hey it's Hillsborough tomorrow.:)

I nearly 4got, Do you remember the Record of Involvement? I produced, along with Michael whose got some Autism, and he's a total technical whizz, so we compliment each others work. Anyway the Job Centre Plus, have summoned me to a meeting on Friday about whether I sit on my Arse all day, and to prove I don't I'm taking the RoI.  And they are very interested in using it themselves, to prevent benefit fraud. I supposed, it's ok for me because I enjoy doing stuff, but I do know what it's like to be demotivated, and I honestly don't think I would have been fair, if I'd have been made to do stuff, because I felt the way I felt was a Sympton of my condition.

No comments:

Post a Comment