Tuesday 27 November 2012

I'm off 2 Leeds tomorrow!! :)

I've been asked to get the train to Leeds tomorrow, to represent along with some other Health Champions, at a Health Service Market the work I do at Hillsborough, for the CTC. I don't suppose it will get any publicity or any extra Punters at C4A, but looking at the bigger picture it will get Inclusive Cycling a bit of lime light. I was asked because other Health Champs from Leeds had dropped out, and I don't need a script or preparation time, I just speak!!.....a lot

Got a text telling me to listen to this, ahhhh, it was really nice, she was such a strong lady. I could do wi a Charlie s'times.http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b01p0fpl/Afternoon_Drama_Beryl_A_Love_Story_on_Two_Wheels/
I'm sorry the link doesn't work, but hopefully you can decifer s'thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment