Wednesday 23 June 2010

Ahhh Wednesdays :)

Hi if I met you today. For the first time in 6 months, I'm actually feeling fab after a days work, usually I have to crawl to bed!!

Thanks SCC, for your comments last nite, I liked it that you didn't think me mad!! You spoke with understanding.

And Dave as always, you are there for me. I phoned you earlier from my land line and got transferred?

Steve (CTC) read my blog, from last night and told me his own availability, so that he personally could come and do some road work with me. I don't cry every time the going gets tough, but I cycled the furthest I have ever cycled at the weekend. That in addition, to not knowing exactly what my children were doing, plus not having my flag, wanting a waz, and a drink. Just meant I needed help. And I felt feeble having to ask for it.....again.

I switched on my pc, this morning and I was really comforted by everyones response to my doulbts. Plus I had an email from another asking me if I'd be prepared to meet some great Guru, within the Adult Services Dept, of social services. Ur now let me think, about it. What do you think I said :D(I'm such an exhibitionist!!)

1 comment:

  1. My generally useful idea is that my mobile automatically defaults to the land line, so if reception fails or I don't hear the mobile the land line rings - and if I'm driving someone at base camp can in theory take the call.

    It also means only 1 voice-mail system is taking all my missed calls.

    Lousy day yesterday as the wife is making it ever more difficult to have proper contact as a father. So comparing notes with others who have been through the mill. Fortunately a number of her outbursts and antics have been witnessed or recorded but the odds are so stacked against the dads.

    So do you a deal you can offload about riding in traffic if I can offload about this little problem....

    ReplyDelete