Tuesday 15 June 2010

Sorry It's late folks :)

Was it only this morning, I succumbed to my oldest childs whims and claims of a very poorly head. It sounded exactly like, the type of headache I'd get through dehydration, so I insisted on her drinking near enough a pint of water. Ands then I let her go back to bed. I'm such a push over aren't I? But it cured her :)

At 945, there was a big exodus, on my road, as everyone went fore the Tesco bus!!

Ooooh now Micky phoned, I'm right glad he's my buddy, nah not one of them buddies. He's like the God father, he knows all the bad men in Sheffield. Now his son is autistic, and can't cycle, but Micky would love for him to be able too. So I showed him my Greenspeed, which he thought may be just the ticket, sooooo? Anyway, I didn't feel upto cycling to see Mum, so Micky dropped me off, ahhh :)

Back home with my kids, they went to crown green bowls, what does that sound like? :D My youngest loves it, and takes it very seriously. This is the same boy with his Bmx, and Skate boards? I used 'The Space' to go for a last ride on Ziggy, wow it was gonna be 4 days until I saw her again, if Steve Marsden, came as planned for the cycles tonight? And sure enough I was just locking the shed up. and Steves van pulled up.

I am such a wuss you know? Even though I once took my children in a taxi (which I had to keep stopping) to Leeds, with the hangover from hell, went through 2 international airports, boarded 2 planes. We lived.....just.





2 comments:

  1. We'll get you there with that train journey yet - but it will need to be just the right time to drop you in at the deep end - like the exhibition the other month. Somehow the timing will work out right - rather like the guy who stole the phone having the same first name - so when the girl he'd texted called and the call diverted to my land line ...

    I think that a GT6 might be a bit over specified for the use being considered - would he manage on a KMX (BMX on 3 wheels) or XMX (the adult version - which I had great fun on - lifting the outside wheel on corners and nosing it with fierce braking). Basic, simple and relatively hard to break.

    Wish I could be taking my kids to York though - do look up Derek and the circus stuff - he does a fantastic kids party thing - teaching them tight wire, stilt walking, and unicycling, we had the whole lot set up in local cricket club bar.

    On Sunday I did the West End festival and a number of the Police recognised me - as they had to call round to check the wife's bail condition - yet due to the bungling of a domestic incident report process (Social Workers failed to even record it) she has the kids and blocks access etc. This is when it really feels rotten - when there is a fantastic event or place to go to and you cannot take the kids along with you, and watch/join in with them having fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh, poor you Dave, I will think of you when I'm cursing mine at the weekend!!(I'm not being sarcastic btw, I'd be gutted)

    ReplyDelete