Tuesday 1 June 2010

50%

I reckon 50% of my readers (i can't say followers) It makes me blush, speaking like that. May sympathise with my pot bellied feeling and looks, at the mo. Can I say I am sweating a lot from merely walking into the kitchen. It's not a very attractive picture is it? It is times like this, I envy couples so much. How I'd love to be let off food preperation, and laundry duties :( I was glad Julie Andrews had agreed to temporarily stand in for Richard my cleaner, whose off sunning himself.

Steve(CTC) thought I'd be bored:) ??? I was actually a tad that way. So he asked me to write a bit for the CTC Aug/Sept magazine :)

Hey and did you know? It was exactly a year ago today, that he phoned and said, 'hey I wanna come and check you out in 30 mins' What a journey it has been, in the past year. Who would have thought, 'lil old me' could make such a huge impression?

No comments:

Post a Comment