Thursday 20 June 2013

16:44
Whenever I feel it's time to move on from Hillsborough, and maybe concentrate on being a sensible Mum, keeping the house cleaner, being sensible!! reading more, watching t.v perhaps?? Taking an intere
From:Caroline Waugh (cardouglas10@hotmail.com)
Sent:20 June 2013 16:44:38
To:
Whenever I feel it's time to move on from Hillsborough, and maybe concentrate on being a sensible Mum, keeping the house cleaner, being sensible!! reading more, watching t.v perhaps?? Taking an interest in EVERYTHING my children talk about, cutting out drinking, talking all the time!!!, getting so easily excited.

I have a day like today that just reminds me why, I keep going and why I love it so much. I can't pretend that I love it because Marj and Barry, brought me a tube of toothpaste because my sensitive teeth have hurt so much. Or because of the lady who came today for the first time, after experiencing 3 strokes. All effecting a different part of her brain, resulting in life changing disabilities. And was soo enthused by the Freedom and Independence she felt, as she cycled unaided. Or by Adam, a young guy, who is getting excited about the possibilities of the variety of Hand Cycles he can choose from, now he knows he can do it.

It's not for any of those reasons, it's because of how happy all those folk make ME feel. :) 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment