Monday 2 September 2013

Allsorts !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ii4Pq4Fsixw

I know it's a grim one, but I want this played at my cremation. As well as Bicycle by queen. It will always remind me of Centre Parcs, that song, and how 'Normal' I feel cycling, and how happy I feel, getting into scrapes with my kids :)

Anyway, i'm not meaning to be morose! But I've got more sombre news, my ex phoned to ask, if he could take the children abroad in half term , the thing is? that it's Finns b'day that week :( Of course I said yes, but Finn wasn't too sure that he wanted to be apart for his special day. But I cajoled him into it. But I know I will be filled with memories, of what would have happened  if our marriage had worked? But I then shook myself! I would be twice as big, would be using crutches for sure, or be in a chair, I had to use a commode! when I was pregnant, because I suffered and I mean suffered from a condition, called pubic synthasis?? It's where your fanny muscles start to stretch!!! Sorry I can't be dignified whilst remembering that pain. Maybe it's a bit like child birth???

I would never have cycled which is the BEST thing ever.

I have my meeting with Nick Clegg, sorted for Friday.

I want Kev Hickman to call  me please???

just in case you are reading kev? I'm getting the 0822 or the 0828 into Sheffield, and I will be drinking coffee, sitting under the arrivals/departure electronic board.  I do  have no idea where we are going btw!! For the https://normalcy2013.eventbrite.co.uk/ is, but it sounds interesting, and it will be good for Networking.

Kev called and we're meeting for breakfast at 8.30am :)

I was up early cycling in the meadows this morning, with Holly dog. Eeeeeek, remember the broken gate? I met the guy who fell on it, haS INSISTED ON BUYING ME AND THE KIDS DINNER ON Friday. Bugger!!! I can't :) I have a date with Mr Clegg!!!

My Record of Involvement seems to be going down well, with folk I wonder if Nick will have read it.

No comments:

Post a Comment