Tuesday 3 September 2013

Good Call Kev!!! :)

I couldn't sleep last night, I was too excited!!! (I know i'm a bit sad, but I don't talk to new people very often) And I wasn't disappointed.

The day began, with my cycle in the 'Forest', we didn't dilly dally.

I came back to the wrath OF dAISY, BECAUSE i'D MISPLACED HER BRAND NEW SCHOOL SKIRT!! eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!!! just maybe it got thrown, outeeeeek with the jumble! First day back, and reserve uniform.

I had 6 minutes to get to Dore Station, 'You'll never do it' screeched my wee boy. I pulled up at the same time as the train!! I ran (in my dreams!) and jumped in deeper dreams, onto the train.

It was great to see Kevin,  who guided me as we made our way to the venue for the Theorising Normalcy and Mundane Conference. I'm too tired, I'm going to bed.....I'll continue this tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment