Saturday 14 September 2013

Chain breakers

http://www.pinkbike.com/photo/4347168/

Finn went off on his adventures this morning, bless him. With his stick and handkerchief wrapping his sandwiches, well not quite but I'm sure you get the picture. To a place where 2 years ago one of his friends came off his BMX and ended up with a fractured skull, and dropping back a year, because he had missed so much, of his school work. I thing it's ok for me to say, that he is effected by his brain damage :) isn't it??

Any way for a whole year, 'Chain breakers' was deserted, and tumbleweed blew across the dusty tracks :D But today it was lively with children and spades. I made Finn wear his helmet, because I believe he frequently falls off, its part of the sport!

I haven't sat on my trike today for the first time in about three months!

No comments:

Post a Comment