Wednesday 9 September 2009

Fantastic day, I didn't cycle to school, but I really missed it. So I went to the shops instead at my own pace. (No gasmen today though!) I rode Gretel home and her chain came off. I nearly cried, I hadn’t got long before my taxi to the meeting that could see me being afforded the opportunity to help enable folk to experience the freedom of cycling. The last thing I wanted was to be covered in oil as well as sweaty from the ride, so I shouted some council men who were cutting the grass verges, (I do vaguely know them because they cut my grass for £10, and refreshments.) And bless em they fitted my chain back on, which was nice because I hadn't needed them to do the garden as I couldn't afford owt. I do love folk most of the time.

I'm going to Cycle for Health tomorrow at Hillsborough Park, hopefully I’ll recognise a couple of faces. I'm really excited about it, I can inspire folk and hopefully make em want to take up CFH, just by exercising, and being there. And I won't have to act all athletic and unflustered, I can just be true to my feelings.

I've got such butterflies in my tummy. And it's ace because it's not oe'r a man.

No comments:

Post a Comment