Monday 14 September 2009

Just came straight onto me blog today!

Didn't do the school run this morning, I don't do Mondays because the children sleep at their dad's on a Sunday. What complex and varied lives they seem to have.

Instead, a taxi came for me at 9.15, and whisked me off to a lunch meeting with a minister from the government, and some other folk with disabilities. I couldn't have been more effective if I'd worn a sandwich board. I have difficulty curbing my enthusiasm sometimes. I have so many things to talk about, I don't know where to start!! So sorry if I've jumbled a load of nonsense folks :)

The taxi got me home for 2.45, which is just the time I need to set off for school pick up. Now I was, still am, hot and sweaty. I've got tummy ache, 'I've got the decorators in' - It must have been yesterdays regrettable activity ;)

But with enthusiasm and determination, I rode Gretal to the school gates. And wow, how it's given me a new lease of life, I'm not tired any more!

No comments:

Post a Comment