Monday 14 December 2009

Soooooo good & easy

I've got quite a busy week this week, I'm really looking forward to Thursday, when I'm going on the Pedal Ready Xmas ride, in the morning. Followed by a big farewell to my kids (they're only away till xmas eve!!!) With lot's of adults and kids coming to my local pub. It don't sound right some how, :)

I owe my cycling success, to 2 main guy's really, Steve Marsden (CTC) and the lovely Dave Bocking (Pedal Ready), I think I extended my gratitude too much yesterday (oops) and told the higher arkey of the CTC. Embarrasing Steve a lil I think, he might just be saying that though. :)

The school run really is very easy. I did contact West Country Recumbents today and ask about borrowing a mirror wiith an arm. So I can venture onto the dual carriageway. Oooooooooh. And without hestation they are sending me one in the post. How very supportive is that? :)

I can't wait till 2010, (it's an annual thing) I love setting personal goals, I know I shouldn't incase I'm setting myself up for failure, but I feel like I can conquer the world as long as have 3 wheels.

No comments:

Post a Comment