Wednesday 27 January 2010

Am I mad?

I received information, about a job vacancy and possibly I could have done it. And I am quite sure if I'd have applied I stood a reasonable chance of actually getting it. And that terrified me!! I don't often admit to being so affected by my brain damage, or is it just the stigma of suffering from brain damage? that effects me so, just sometimes though my life is too busy for 'work'. My life's so good at the moment, to think that I'd have to give up Cycle For Health, perhaps collecting my children from school, my BIRRP meetings, the ICDH course, my health championship work. I'd give up so many things which make my life feel good, and for what? More money? urm...no thank's I'd rather be poor, and keep happy. But having tossed and turned all night, to finally come up with that answer, I don't feel fab with myself :( There I'm stripped to the bones, and revealed my inner fears.

Cycled the school run, my wee boy had football, so raced home. My daughter on the other hand rushed home to play on 'facebook' !!

1 comment:

  1. Smile - sounds like you're in a good place if you're at least able to consider such options!
    So Jezza is back in full action and leg is good now?

    ReplyDelete