Friday 15 January 2010

:(

I cried today, because of my leg, it's just not getting any better, in fact it's getting decidedly worst. And the fact that it's so slippy outside makes it impossible to walk or ride, even to the local shops. I did comment to Steve (ctc) who phoned offering support, that none of this would have happened if I hadn't got into cycling!! To which he replied, urm dont you mean, if you hadn't have done bmx ramps on your recumbent?..........yeah ok, I suppose he's right.

I miss going to school so much, and seeing the crowd of Mums who've supported me since my journey began, when I used to wheeze looking like a tomato, sweating profusely for a fat lass. As I strained the last few yards into the school drive. I arranged 'to be called for' (how old am I?) at 5, and I'd nip to the pub, for tea with my kids and a few others.

Dave (pedal ready) to tell me it was thawing outside, I am touched that so many folk seem to care.

2 comments:

  1. Look after that leg! The antibiotics should be kicking in and can make it feel worse as they're working.
    We all learn that we're not kids any more, now we're older it is further to fall, it hurts more , we're slower to mend and not to play on the BMX ramps without full body armour!
    Carol has organised some lights for your new trike and we're waiting on the delivery date. Definitely with guards on the chainring this time, right?

    ReplyDelete