Thursday 7 January 2010

Awwww, a tad disappointed in the radio slot this am, on Radio Sheffield. I had wanted to say how revitalised I had felt, now I had begun cycling daily. And how my family had benefited, but all the guy had wanted to speak about was s'thing that happened 22 years ago.....move on. I have.

Aww I was eager for some reassurance from my Pedal Ready mates, but I had interrupted some gathering and everyone said Hi. Which was nice.

I had so wanted to thank Sheffield Champs, because without them, I wouldn't be able to tour the parks doing Cycle For Health.

My leg doesn't look very good I'm afraid, the gap between either side of the cut is about 1'' and it is pure flesh, in the middle with strands of cotton, from the stitches stretched across. a bit like a Mandelin Guitar. On closer examination of Jezz and my leg, it wasn't the pedal that went into my shin. It was infact the vicious looking pedal and chain thingy. Ouch, it had twisted round. (it's back in place now :))

I am helping Steve do a bit of research, into recumbent trikes, and I love feeling useful, but I think a KMX cart? maybe.

I wish the snow would go, although we are supposed to be having some more. :(

2 comments:

  1. Double Ouch! Sorry the radio didn't go well.
    Depends on what you are looking for in a trike - the KMX I've ridden are very much more basic than Jezz, but depends on what it is he is looking for. KMX are great for throwing around in the park. The ones I've seen are less suitable than Jezz for road riding any distance tho.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank's for that, it would be used for riding on hard ground in the park. But by folk who are quite heavy? Although the ones I looked at didn't have an upper limit, they did look a bit feeble. But he's only lookin to spend about £1500?

    ReplyDelete