Saturday 2 January 2010

RIP.......:(

Spike didn't make it through the night, i'm afraid. And this time he had definately died. Oh well, only another 3 gerbils to go. I believe they are more trouble than a dog, because the novelty of cleaning out a cage lasts about a nan-ow second, and the nagging and bribery I have to do each month, to get my kids to do it, just isn't worth it.

Anyway my leg had been bleeding a lot in the night, completely soaking, the dressing. So I text my mate Karen, who's a nurse I used to work with at the psychiatric hospital, I was also staff, incase you wondered :) Like a star she came to my aid, changing my dressing, I was pleased with how clean my cut looked...(for now). Although I'm on anti biotics, I know it can change and become infected so easily, and I'll end up back in hospital. What a cheery thought!!!

My friend Julie popped in a couple of times, to make sure I was alive, and do errands. My bruv, returned my kids, my next door neighbour, heard about it in the pub, and called in, hey it's good being gossip fodder!! And finally Pete called just to check me out, and ask me why I hadn't used my brakes? Good question? I think I may just have topled backwards anyway, but durrrrr.

Hey!! I've just heard from Dave (Pedal Ready) that the monkey bumps, still exist in Hutcliffe Wood, he strongly advised me not to try them. But I used to go on those when I was 10!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment