Saturday 16 January 2010

:)

I thrive on other humans, and choice I reckon. Because I've saved mega bucks on not having a social life for 6 weeks, I treated the kids and I to a Chinese meal. We got a taxi there, to see how bad the pavements were, and wey hey! I was brave enough to use public transport back. I never thought I'd be happy about catching the bus, but it felt great! and I felt free. I think tomorrow, I may try and get Jez out. If my drive has cleared, it must be the only place on earth that's still too slippy with compressed snow.

And I was so happy , because not before time, I purchased a massive year planner. I feel happy and organised now.

But.... the nurse called today, and was not happy about my leg. In my brief stint, working as a nursing assistant, I recognise my leg as becoming ulcerated. So hopefully once I can get some blood flowing to my lower limb, it will help.

I've spoilt everyone today, I am much happier :) I've been a right miserable git.

No comments:

Post a Comment