Friday 22 January 2010

BIRRP

Today was spent putting myself about a bit, firstly a taxi to 'Zest' , where I do my Health Champions thing. Where we discussed many subjects, including pantomimes, Cycle For Health, an article I was writing for the CTC, it was great feeling so supported.

I then went next door, to another meeting with the Brain Injury Rehabilitation Research Partnership, where I was to be chair this week, with a little help from Alistair. I spoke of my cycling injury. I feel repected and empowered, in every aspect of my life, but that doesn't stop me being mushy, when my children say 'Mummy, can we sleep in your bed tonight!!'

Forgot to mention, I zoomed upto school, I must admit I was a tad disappointed, at how difficult it was to get Jezz unleashed, and even harder to secure her. It was great, to be at school though. The kids and I have planned a bike ride in the morning, calling at the pub, on our return. How exciting!!!!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment