Saturday 20 February 2010

14ibs and up a dress size :(

Eeeeek, I could blame the snow, Xmas, and my accident. But it basically boils down to ME.

My friend brought his son from Leeds, he caught 2 buses and 2 trains just to stop an hour, and to bring us some pressies back from Dubias (not fake passports either!!!) but how kind is that?

I'm right glad I advised Rob3 to order his Mission tricycle, through Recycle (CTC) because it arrived today. And the cheek of it, it was scratched and was covered in mud, clearly it was used. Fortunately Recycle are dealing with it (how good of them)

The children and I went to see Miriam in the pantomime, Treasure Island. Which was fantastically human spirited, complete with hecklers!!! namedly my son!!!

I bought Juie Andrews a bottle of Calva for her birthday. And for my sins....i haven't been out on Jezz again!! It really is a case of neccesity, if I don't need to go out I won't. Things have got to change soon, when the kids go back to school. Before I end up in an early grave.

And I've just ordered 'The C word' by Lisa Lynch, who is herself a blogger, that I stumbled accross. She offers an extremely funny, inspirational slant on life, herself battling with the dreaded 'C' word!!!

Urrrrgh I'm feeling fat, well liked and respected. But never desired ;) oooooh did I say too much?

2 comments:

  1. There's a really interesting discussion about cycling and weight here:
    http://lovelybike.blogspot.com/2010/01/cycling-and-weight-realistic-outlooks.html
    It's obviously a hot topic if the number of comments are anything to go on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you sheffield cycle chic, I shall have a look later. When I've put my children to bed, I'm flying in and out at mo.

    xxxx

    thanks for reading my blog btw.

    ReplyDelete