Thursday 11 February 2010

:)

Nice, Rob 3s found his dream trike, the Mission Di Blassi32. Paul at 'Recycle CTC' found it him, I'm just glad I was the one who made the link. And I hope and pray that he'll get as much pleasure from it, as I do mine.

Aww Steve's not available for about 10 days. But he's like my security blanket as far as cyclings concerned, :(

Just went for a local ride . When will I go further? I'm a scardy, even more so since New Years Day.

It's a bit boring tonight, but hey I did get asked out for dinner on Valentines Day, for a nice curry. The guys ok too ;)xx

2 comments:

  1. Di Blassi - is that the nice folding one? I was almost to buy one of those a few years back...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know it folds very easily,but not as cool or as fast as my Ziggy :)

    ReplyDelete