Friday 12 February 2010

smelly but goooood :)

Today, I braved the nurse, because to be honest, and this isn't very attractive, I could smell my leg!!! (told you it wasn't pretty) Nursey pursed her lips, and said 'So you were too busy to come and see me on Tuesday' and cracked her knuckles loudly!!(I imagined that bit) She took swabs, because of the smell!!! But do you know? the actual wound had shrunk to 3'' from 5'.

I'm sooo childish, my poor children, What kind of example do I set? My son's new teacher is called 'Mr Park-it' I did laugh a lot, and suggested that my son advice him to ask where his car was, well he ought to Park-it, in the car park, I told him to say. So when he has detentions all week, it'll be my fault!!

I cycled to the nurse and to the shops and to school, but it really isn't an effort anymore.

My children have got their heart set on calling my new trike Alaina but I think thats wussy. I want to call it Ziggy, what do you think?

3 comments:

  1. Ziggy sounds good for a red trike to me - oops - did I just let the cat out of the bag?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd have suggested Roulant Rouge or if you fit one of those rotating flag things it could even be Moulin Rouge, on account of the Moulin on the back.

    Was that Julie Andrews in the pub the other night?

    ReplyDelete