Tuesday 16 February 2010

I'm a bit scared and a bit wussy

I want someone to hold my hand the first time I ride to my Mums, which won't be for a couple of weeks. So I may as well wait until I get Ziggy, I think. It's dual carriageway and main road for about 3 miles, and then a mountainous climb, of about a mile.

I caught my party bus to tesco, bullied the driver into coming to the pub on Thursday. Hey I 4got to mention, I did get a valentines card yesterday :) From my neighbour though, does that count?

I bought some new 'jeggins' today, as my last pair were cruelly cut off me in the ambulance, to reveal the worst cut I have ever seen. On anybody let alone me!!! I remember at the time, when my leg was numb with cold and shock?? Saying, urrrrrrm thats nasty!!! is it my leg?

Anyway I've been summoned to the Drs, because my 6th lot of anti biotics aint done anything.

Am I boring :D I feel boring at the moment, but i'm happy :) and amused

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to catching up with you just as soon as Ziggy gets here... 8 miles round trip sounds like a good run - but mountainous up has it's rewards on the way back down!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, should be a nice day, because I know Owens hoping to try the Anura that day. And his Mums a cyclist she's lovely. Dave Bocking, is a fab guy who runs Pedal Ready and Cycle For Health, but his main job is journalist/photographer. And Steve CTC should be there. Actually Im seeing him Monday, weve been asked to star in a dvd,talking about how we mewt and whats been achieved. :)

    ReplyDelete