Saturday 27 February 2010

:(

You know sometimes? I feel very disabled and really frustrated. And I hate it that I'm a single mum, (I never hate being a Mum, just hate been single sometimes) I fell on my arse today, whilst manoevering Jezz, it was a good job I'd got my cycle helmet on, I think. Otherwise I might have had a nasty head injury! urrrr again. This lovely couple jumped out of their car to help, but I just felt like bursting into tears :( I managed to do a 50 point turn, because I kinda felt safer sitting)

Urrrrrrgh, I just have had to cycle on the pavement in front of the shop, in order to head home. But some extremely inconsiderate person had blocked the pavement by abandoning their mobility scooter, on the path!!! Whilst they nipped in for some shopping, leaving no room for me to get round on Jezz, I had to get off and tip her on her side, and I felt helpless again!! Well no, I felt capable, because I managed, but it was crap having to do it on my own :(

I do love the comments that folk leave, they do make me smile. And I'm just in need of lots of those at the moment. I've just phoned Rob3 to see how the new trike is? No answer, and no email. I hope things are good.

Rob3 has been to collect his Di bassi, which is assembled with new sexy pedals, he's bought helmet, sunglasses and bike lock. It's got pride of place in his flat and he's gone to bed shattered to dream of happy times :)

1 comment:

  1. If you fell on your arse and your helmet helped then I'm sorry to be the one to tell you but...
    You're wearing your helmet on the wrong end!!!

    ReplyDelete