Sunday 7 February 2010

Kalma

I do believe in kalma sometimes you know as in 'what comes around goes round. I cycled to the bus spot feeling much safer than yesterday, I seemed to have my faculties. Parked Jezz up in her usual spot. The bus was quite empty, an old lady got on stumbling up the step, as she apologised to the driver. With her long white stained cotton nightie, and big coat complete with wellies. I turned round to look down the bus just ensuring there was a seat for her, and yes there were plenty. But she chose to plonk herself down next to me! I shuffled up for (as I would anyone) but she stank of stale urine. I tried to cover my nose without being too obvious, 'Bless her' she nearly fell into the aisle on 3 occasions and I just managed to catch her shoulder, for which she thanked me. I couldn't wait to get off the bus though, because the smell was too much. I gave her directions, to where she wanted to go, but that was enough.

Called at Decathalon, purchasing some bike locks, for my children, so they have no excuse not to cycle to school.

On my return, I looked at Jezz and there she stood complete with flag pole!! :)

3 comments: