Sunday 14 February 2010

Valantines day

I have survived another year, on my own. And I'm absolutely fine and happy with that, because I really don't want to change. But I have to be reminded almost apologetically as folk remember , that no I won't have received a card and no I didn't send any. Even though the local shops kinda rammed it in my face with special offers on 'meals for 2'. I did have a date for tonight, but he blew his chances when he sent me a pic, I blushed :D

Went to visit my Mum in hospital, which always cheers me, but not if I think too deep, and dwell on the fact that today, it was my children's names she'd forgotten. I wonder when she'll not know my name?

I'm going all melancholic now, awwww but bless I've just been upstairs and my children have made cards and stuck them to my bedroom door saying I Love You. xx

3 comments:

  1. Why not post a job spec and application form - with a few slightly adjusted details eg

    Previous Experience - List in order of biggest love-rat

    Employee benefits - accommodation, transport (bike provided) etc....

    Employer name E Ross
    Address Harrow in Herts
    Postcode RU18 0QT (I'd do the durty version but the keys for mathmatical symbols don't work)

    The other option is an Utility account to settle (ie the bill for keeping warm, and cooking, and hot water....from N-Purr (remember the standing charge and calorific value)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've done my fair bit of internet dating, which is pretty much the same. And I reckon a couple of them would have moved in tomorrow, if I'd let them. But I'm in no hurry, it'll happen without me trying if it's meant to.

    My date on valantines day, sent me a pic of his nob :D Making it clear his intentions!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very subtle! can you be sure whose it was? :0)

    ReplyDelete