Sunday 25 December 2011

Little Sleep, Really Poor Food, means a mardi Caz x

I woke up at 2 this morning, and I was so excited about giving the kids their presents, that I couldn't get back to sleep. At 5, I got the children up. :) x

I picked up the 'Suitcase food from the Spit, and cycled back.

It is extremely steep the hill to Cheshire Homes. But I will do it .....next year.

I thought of you today Dave, but you know sometimes, I am very thankful, that we share the children. So I can sleeep.

5 comments:

  1. "....next year" Starts Sunday, don't miss it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd be delighted to have a facility to have more flexible time with the kids, the ability to take them somewhere different and do some things to open their eyes to the world around them, and share the excitement of discovery.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It that the hill we come down in the van when we come to visit? That is a beast of a climb!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep that's the hill - but I did Totley to Dronfield for a train in around 20-25 minutes - mostly walking up the hill though. It's quickest way in from A61 which is the way you'll probably be coming in. Even more fun when ice-covered

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep, I should be ok with my MD on, it'll just take me about an hour, to ride about 100yards!!

    ReplyDelete