Sunday 12 December 2010

:)

I really forced myself to go to town today, and I am sooooo glad I did, I knew I would be. I bought 8 pressies, for my family etc, some of those battery operated Xmas lights to put on Ziggy, diaries, Calenders etc. Ey I'm rite proud I am!!(and totally skint!!) And I've just remembered I need £50 pounds for the morning to pay for the kids pc fixing!! (ive already paid for the X box, and in hard cash not in kind)

I've been asked to go to the Co production thingy. I'm dying to know if owts been done about mt personal budget???

I loved cycling to the bus stop!! I do love my life.

1 comment:

  1. Take care with the ice out there our kid. You'll probably not flip it over but Ziggy will slide around a lot if you get a bit too confident. I rode a lot of the way (4+ miles) from car hire office on ice and heavy frost on minor roads, getting off to turn corners where appropriate.

    At one junction I showed drivers behind just how slippery the road was by letting bike slide away as I wheeled it round the corner. Just wonder how many then changed their driving style.

    Enjoyed watching 4X4 making heavy weather of getting out of iced up street and then drove out using proper technique in small basic petrol saloon without spinning or sliding at all

    ReplyDelete