Thursday 9 December 2010

My long awaited reply from Mr Clegg :)

Hey, I'm sorry not to include tricycles, bicycles, and unicycles. I was being selfish, and just thinking about myself :) I just thought best to go for one thing at a time.

But I think now if everyone contacts their own MP so that when Nick Clegg looks into the matter, he doesn't think I'm alone in thinking this way.

THE EMAIL I RECEIVED THIS AM,


Dear Ms Waugh


Thank you for your email of the 20th October concerning the VAT payable on recumbent trikes.



Firstly I must apologise for the delay in replying. Can I suggest that in future you use my contact details for my constituency office if you wish to write to me again as this is the most efficient route for constituents to use.



You are to be commended on your determination to remain fit and independent despite your disability. This is to say I have written to David Gauke MP, the Exchequer Secretary to ask for further information on this matter.


Yours sincerely


NICK CLEGG MP





Nick Clegg MP

Sheffield Hallam
Web: http://www.nickclegg.org.uk
Office: 85 Nethergreen Road, Sheffield, S11 7EH
Tel: 0114 230 9002 Fax: 0114 230 9614
Email: nickclegg@sheffieldhallam.org.uk

Does anyone remember me giving that guy Cauliflower ear,and he'd only come to mend my sons game console???? :D Well he came back today ;) and well we had lunch and he's very nice, well he must be to listen to me going on and on. And he's only 34!!!
Oooooooooooh and he fixed my plumbing!! No not that, I'd got a burst pipe not on my person I might add. Ooooooh he is good with his hands tho'!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway, he had to take my childrens pc, and my sons game console. So watch this space :) (he's reading this!!!! Hello Jonathan)

No comments:

Post a Comment