Saturday 25 December 2010

Merry Chrimbo xxxxxxxx

Hello

I'm waiting for my Nut Roast, at my darling bruvs who is the Jamie Oliver of the family. I've just been to Mums with the kids and it was really sad :( to leave her there to be honest, because deep down I think she knew what was going on, despite been surrounded by wrapping paper and my children, and frivolities.

I will probably not get on here too often, because I need another Router, thing is it's got to be a Sky one!! and they reckoned it would be a couple of weeks. So i'm walking round looking very glum, at the moment. What with cycling and my independence as far down :( as the temperatures.

For those who don't know the reasons??? On Tuesday, I had the M----- F* of floods

gotta go
xxxxx

5 comments:

  1. glad you're back.
    Happy Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas!

    Also, you can use ANY ADSL router that connects via a phone line.
    Sky routers are actually re-branded Netgear routers.
    Best of luck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This hasn't stopped you texting dreadful jokes though.

    Hope you are drying out (well the house perhaps) as quickly as you can. Sharing the floody experience up here (3 flats flooded by water coming back up the drain and out over the bath)

    Glad I went back up the A1 as the M6 and M74 became dodgem car rinks yesterday (and you meet a better class of driver on the A1 ...)

    ReplyDelete
  4. MUUMMMMYY!!! LOOOVVVEE U! LOLS IVE NEVA READ UR BLOG B4... ITS OK! FOLLOW MY BLOG http://dance-like-a-banana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete