Monday 13 December 2010

X box's Pcs, SDS, and Look Again

Thanks Jonathan for fixing my boys Xbox, but my girls pc still isn't working :( After I'd paid in kind as well as giving you £50.00 ;0) Soooo rude!!


I went to a coproduction meeting on SDS, where I met up with all the extremely influentual folk, who advised me to ask the Panel, to 'Look Again' so I have done. I was only there about 1.5 hours, but I worked so hard, well for me, come on steady on!!

Am I boring, I'm going through an insecure moment, here? It's because I've dried up (tut tut) don't go there!!!!

Hey I'm thinking about becoming applying to sit on the Board of the CTC, what do folk think??? I think it might be good for the CTC, to have someone on the board, wqith a disability?? But I'm quite willing not to if anyone wants to do it instead. And I'm not sure if I'll have enough time now, because I think applications have to be in, by the end of the month.

Hi Dave, 'Bambi on Ice' springs to mind :)xx

2 comments:

  1. Hey go for it! I normally just ignore the voting forms 'cos they're boring and nobody I know...

    ReplyDelete
  2. So a case of 4 limbs to 4 points of the compass when you went outside today then.

    CTC Councillor vacancy hmm - do get a good look at what this entails. Some tough issues to tackle, and some strong politics at present over the rush to get everyone signing up to go all charity rather than a balance of charity (governed by charity rules) with linked trading company which donates all profits to the charity (with tax reclaimed) and can do 'commercial' things that a charity cannot do.

    ReplyDelete