Thursday 16 December 2010

Sorry :(

I met Steve MarsdenCTC to collect my award today, I will put a photo up, when s'ones just reminded me how to do it!! It's the one Dan Joyce got for publishing the best Story ever written about cycling. Well in actual fact it says on it, that it's for writing it, which he correctly said that I did :) So that's nice. It's so cool, that I get recognition, for doing s'thing that I LOVE doing. I had actually thought we were meeting to suss out the 'Vacant Shop' that we'd been told we could publisize Hillsborough in. But no it was to buy me lunch and give me my award, ahhhh how honoured I felt, a whole 2.5 hours giving Steve Cauliflower Ear!! As we sat the snow got thicker, and thicker!! I made the decision, that I wouldn't go out later :( I thought I couldn't risk not getting home or slipping on ice and ending up, with a broken leg?? What will I do, if that happens??

We discussed many of my ambitious ideas :D and after speaking wi my mate at my Mums home, about some of the residents cycling in the lovely park. (you know Millhouses Park, the one I like :)) She thought it was good, and so did Steve. So didn't I do well ?

Anyway, it's soo bloody cold out.

I spoke to my SW this morning, who was so behind me challenging 'The Panel' about my SDS. And wanted me to go for it, I had worried that it may make her look bad.

Ooh Steve's mates lending Hillsborough a Trice, I'm not sure what model though.

We called at the 'Vacant Shop' which was all locked up :(

I had so much to do, but it took me 1.5 hours to get home!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment